Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Know When Someone Has Favorite Your Tweet!

It's simple really. Visit this site Favstar and enter your username in the box provided. If there are any of your tweets that has been starred or favorite, the site will bring up a page with listings of your tweets and the amount of tweeple that has favorite it by a show of their avatars under the tweet. You will see you on the left of each tweet. If you are like me and favorite your own tweet - (yes I favorite my own tweet so when I don't want to sift through my forest of tweets for a certain link or quote etc.I can quickly go to my favorites) - your avatar will not only show up to the left but under the tweet as well.

2 comments:

  1. Great Twitter tips! Would you be interested in sending some of your Twitter articles (that you wrote yourself, of course) so that I can add one of them in my bi-monthly newsletter?

    I have a bunch of subscribers highly intersted in Twitte tips.

    You would also add an author bio that would include two keyworded links of your choice. Shoot me an email if you 're interested.

    Next newsletter issue: January 31st (Sunday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind offer moi! I will be delighted to send you a few articles or if you have particular ones in mind just let me know. I'm off to tweak my author bio..P.S. (I wrote all these articles)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS