Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How To View Conversations Between Two Persons On Twitter Using Twitter's Search Box

There are at least more than one way to view conversations on twitter but I am going to share with you how I spy on my fellow tweeple or peeps as you would call them. When I want to see who my twitter friend has been conversing with lately I enter this into twitter's little search box (their username and the word to before it) like in this example --> To:spunkyduckling
Just keep all the words close with no spaces in between. What should come up is a series of @replies sent to the username. Go ahead and try it. In my upcoming post I will be sharing sites that let you view conversions and debate between two persons in real time on twitter and you will be able to see the two persons side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS