Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Try Something Different! Tweet An Upside Down Sentence

This site is not one of my favorites but for those of you looking to do something different with your tweets or in hope of standing out from the rest of tweeters in the twitterverse you might want to try this website Flip MY Tweet. Just as the name implies, flip my tweet will flip your tweet upside down. Personally I find at a glance of my tweet in the twitter stream, my upside down tweet looks like gibberish or some sentence written in a foreign language which is not very appealing to me. Maybe it depends on what you tweet about. You can experiment with this service and see if it works for you. Maybe try including only flipped words in between the sentence of your 140 characters limitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS